Films are usually based on books. This film is on a book.
Documentary film follow the destiny of Miroslav`s Gospel, a manuscript from 12th century – from its origins in today’s Montenegro, until registration with UNESCO`s Memory of the World Register. The manuscript reflects the spirit of Christian Europe of 12th century. Its history is similar to history of the Europe, turbulent, variable, confronted to challenges of the time. Consequently, the film was being recorded on almost the whole territory of the European continent: Montenegro, Croatia, Russia, Austria, Albania, Holy Mountain, Kosovo, Greece, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia.
- Nominated, Golden Knight, Moscow, Russia, 2007.
- Prix Italia, The best religious film, Lecce, Italia, 2007.
- Chairman of the Jury Prize, Pokrov, Kiev, Ukraine, 2007.
- Jury Award, „Vigil of the soul” Karlovci Srem, Serbia 2007.
- Best Religious Film, Film At, Plock, Poland, 2008.
- The Special Jury Award, Document Art, Campulung, Romania, 2008.
- Golden Rooster, Art and Tour Film Festival, Barcelos, Portugal, 2008.
- Special Jury Prize, Jahorina Fest, Pale, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 2008.
- Media Award, Karmainfest, Busteni, Romania, 2009.